Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Keep Going...

Fill the world with your work and go for your dreams. If you don't make work, nobody will see it, and you'll never reach your goals. Some inspirational quotes/speeches:



  • "It is better to risk starving to death than surrender. If you give up on your dreams, what's left?" -Jim Carrey
Those of you who know me, know I have been fighting a long, hard battle with depression and anxiety for about 8 years now. My biggest block to breaking into the industry has been myself and I am very aware of it. The work and notes up here is just as much for myself as it is for you guys. So don't be like me and let yourself stand in the way, go for what you want and keep going.


To see some of my older work, check out my website:  http://rosered.carbonmade.com/
To see my more current work and updates, follow me on FB here: https://www.facebook.com/rosered91sarahsteele

Night all! Happy Tuesday!

P.S.--I will try and update my website in due time when I feel I have something truly great to show. Until then, I will be uploading process pieces and such to my FB.



No comments:

Post a Comment